BOARD OF COMMISSIONERS
FAIRVIEW CITY HALL
February 2, 2012
Immediately Following the Beer Board Meeting At 7:00 p.m.
1. Call to order by Mayor Totty.
A. Prayer and Pledge to the Flag.
2. Approval of the Agenda –
3. Citizen Comments – (Limited to the first five (5) citizens to sign in and a limit of three (3) minutes each)
4. Awards and/or recognitions –
5. Public Announcements –
6. Approval of the Minutes –
7. Old Business –
8. New Business –
A. Discuss and/or take action on Proposed Workshop Calendar for Budget FY 13- Crystal Pewitt
B. Discuss and/or take action on Application for Industrial Development Board-Mayor Totty
C. Discuss and/or take action on Temporary Part-Time Position for an IT Person in the Police Department-Chief Harris
D. Discuss and/or take action on Land Acquisition Policy to Establish Position for Purchase of Identified Land for Future Development- Mayor Totty
9. City Manager Items for Discussion –
A. Miscellaneous Updates –
B. Staff Comments –
C. City Attorney Comments –
10. Communications from the Mayor and Commissioners –