From time to time the City Of Fairview Tennessee has fulfillments requiring a formal Bid process or Request for Proposals (RFP). When an item such as this is available we post the details here.
Register with vendorregistry.com to receive automated vendor notifications:
Vendor Registry tracks hundreds of buyers every day for their open bids. They then match those bids to the products and services you sell and send you email notifications with the bid information and deadline, making the process easy and time saving.
Note: If there are no posted details for any requests shown below, then there are currently no active requests seeking fulfillment.
The City of Fairview, Tennessee, an Equal Opportunity, Affirmative Action Employer, seeks to retain the services of a professional consultant engineering firm to provide services related to a TDOT multi-modal grant project for the addition of sidewalks along Fairview Boulevard (State Highway 100). The project shall be accomplished in accordance with the project application on which TDOT approval was based. The professional consultant engineering consulting firm must be on TDOT’s pre-approved list and must have unlimited status. Responsibilities of the professional consultant engineering firm include, but are not limited to:
- Provide field survey service of the project area.
- Provide engineering design services to prepare bid/construction documents for the construction of the project.
- Prepare itemized estimates of probable cost using TDOT item numbers.
- Prepare project specifications and bid documents.
- Prepare bid notice.
- Prepare bid advertisement.
- Assist City in evaluation of bids and recommendation for contract award.
- Perform Construction Engineer Inspection (CEI) services during construction.
- Any other services needed to complete the design, bidding and construction of the project.
- Estimate of pricing proposal.
Firms may request consideration by submitting a letter of interest along with qualifications to Fairview City Manager Scott Collins, 7100 City Center Way, Fairview, Tennessee, 37062. All letters of intent and qualifications must be received by City Hall at 7100 City Center Way, Fairview, Tennessee 37062 on or before Thursday, November 30, 2017, at 4:00 pm. The letter of intent and qualifications shall indicate the scope of services to be completed by any sub-consultants. Contact City Manager Scott Collins at (615) 799-2484 or firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
Prequalification procedures, example letter of interest, list of pre-qualified firms and certified DBEs, TDOT’s standard procurement policy, and additional information can be found at the internet address www.tdot.state.tn.us/consultantinfo.htm.
The City will evaluate the current prequalification statements on file for those submitting letters of interest and qualifications and choose a firm or firms, in accordance with the small purchase procurement procedures adopted under the City’s Consultant Selection Policy, who would make viable candidate(s) from which to make a selection or invite more detailed proposals and/or presentations. The factors that will be considered in evaluation of proposals are:
- Past experience in the required disciplines with TDOT and other clients.
- Past experience specific to TDOT funded local programs projects.
- Qualification and availability of staff.
- Demonstrated ability to meet schedules without compromising sound engineering practice.
- Evaluations on prior projects with TDOT and other clients, if available.
- Amount of work under contract with TDOT and other clients.
- Knowledge of Federal and TDOT CEI requirements.
Evaluation proceedings will be conducted within the established guidelines regarding equal employment opportunity and nondiscriminatory action based upon the grounds of race, color, sex, creed or national origin. Interested certified Disadvantaged Business Enterprise (DBE) firms as well as other minority-owned and women-owned firms are encouraged to respond to all advertisements by The City of Fairview.