2017 Fairview Independence Day Celebration
Monday, July 3rd, 2017
- City of Fairview 7th Annual Independence Day Celebration, Monday, July 3
- Gates open at 4:00pm
- Live music begins at 5:00pm
- Fireworks at 8:30pm
- Bring a chair or blanket
- Fun for the whole family
- No pets and no coolers
Notice Regarding Public Use of Fireworks
Fireworks can be discharged by members of the public on the following dates:
July 3rd, 4th, and 5th from Noon to 11:00 PM each day.
- You cannot discharge Fireworks on public roadways, streets, sidewalks, or publicly owned property.
- You cannot discharge Fireworks within 600 feet of any church, hospital, public school, or park.
- You cannot discharge Fireworks within 200 feet of a gas station or throw any Fireworks from or into a motor vehicle, or at or near any person or persons.
- Individuals and/or individual property owners assume all liability regarding activities on their property and celebratory fireworks do not exclude anyone from assuming the risks associated with their use. If using fireworks which are shot into the air, property owners should be certain all discharges result in debris falling and landing on their own property and not a neighboring property while making every effort to be personally responsible and thoughtful towards the property of others.
Fairview Police and Fire Departments wish you a safe and responsible Independence Day.