Fairview Planning Commission
February 13, 2018, Regular Meeting @ 7 p.m.
• Opening Prayer and Pledge
• Approval of Agenda
• Citizen Comments
(limited to the first five citizens to sign in and three minutes each)
• Approval of Minutes: January 9, 2018 – Regular Meeting
1. Final Plat, Cumberland Estates Phase Two. 44 Proposed Lots on 12.10 acres. Parcel located at 7424 Cumberland Drive (Tax Map 047, Parcel 66.04). Property zoned R-20 PUD. Property owned by Cumberland Estates, LLC.
2. Recommendation to the Board of Commissioners on the Rezoning of Property, requested by Susan Greer. Property located at 7506 King Road (Tax Map 069, Parcel 120.00). 5.35 acres. Current zoning district: AR-15A; Proposed zoning district: RS-40.
3. Preliminary Plat, Kenny Taylor Subdivision. Six Proposed Lots on 8.25 acres. Property located at 7312 Taylor Road (Tax Map 042, Parcels 76.00 and 77.08). 8.25 acres. RS-40 Zoning District. Property owned by Kenny Taylor.
4. Recommendation on a Proposed Plan of Services to Accompany Resolution 01- 8, a Resolution Calling for a Public Hearing on the Proposed Annexation of Territory into the City of Fairview by Owner Consent (Shannon Crutcher) and Approving a Plan of Services (7116 New Hope Road; Tax Map 018, Parcel 73.00).
BONDS/LETTERS OF CREDIT
5. Whispering Winds – request to set the bond amount.
6. Fairview Station – request to reduce bond amounts.
REPORTS FOR DISCUSSION AND INFORMATION
• City Planner
• City Engineer
• City Attorney
• City Manager
COMMUNICATION FROM THE PLANNING COMMISSION MEMBERS