Fairview Planning Commission
September 11, 2018, Regular Meeting @ 7 p.m.
• Opening Prayer and Pledge
• Approval of Agenda
• Citizen Comments
(limited to the first five citizens to sign in and three minutes each)
• Approval of Minutes: August 14, 2018 – Regular Meeting
1. Western Woods Subdivision, Phase 4 – request for subdivision acceptance and reduction to a maintenance bond. 38 lots on 5.9 acres located along Wiley Circle, Spicer Court, and Colquitt Way. Property zoned RS-5 PUD.
2. Preliminary Plat/Development Plan, Otter Creek Estates. Six (6) proposed lots on 8.8 acres. Property located at 7329 Taylor Road (Tax Map 042, Parcel 77.00). RS-40, Single-Family Residential, Zoning District. Property owned by Tony Cavender.
3. Discussion Item – standard sidewalk policy, variance procedure, and fee-in-lieu fund.
BONDS AND LETTERS OF CREDIT
4. The Meeting Place Church – site performance bond to cover the site in the amount of $22,000.00. Planning commission set the bond at the June 09, 2015, meeting. Bond expires September 15, 2018.
5. First Baptist Church of Fairview – irrevocable standby letter of credit to cover the site in the amount of $15,000.00. Planning commission set the bond at the September 13, 2016, meeting. Bond expires September 15, 2018.
REPORTS FOR DISCUSSION AND INFORMATION
• City Planner
• City Engineer
• City Attorney
COMMUNICATION FROM THE PLANNING COMMISSION MEMBERS