Fairview Planning Commission
January 8, 2019, Regular Meeting @ 7 p.m.
• Opening Prayer and Pledge
• Approval of Agenda
• Citizen Comments (limited to the first five citizens to sign in and three minutes each)
• Approval of Minutes: December 11, 2018 – Regular Meeting
1. PC 2019-01, A Resolution to Adopt Revised Subdivision Regulations for the City of Fairview, Tennessee.DOWNLOAD ZONING ORDINANCE REORG PDF FILE DOWNLOAD SUBDIVISION REGULATIONS REORG PDF FILE
2. Site Plan, 7,500 SF Industrial Building, requested by Fab Line, Inc. Property located at 7124 Loblolly Pine Road (Tax Map 018, Parcel 47.18). 2.33 acres. IG Zoning District. Property owned by PV Enterprises, LLC.
3. PC 2019-01, A Resolution to Adopt Revised Subdivision Regulations for the City of Fairview, Tennessee.
4. Request for Recommendation to the Board of Commissioners on Ordinance 2019-XX, An Ordinance to Adopt a Revised Zoning Ordinance, Requested by the Fairview Planning Department.
5. Review and Recommendation on Revised Preliminary Master Development Plan for Richland Estates, Requested by the Fairview Board of Commissioners.
BONDS AND LETTERS OF CREDIT
6. Scarborough Village, Phase 3 – request to set new bond amount to facilitate future recording of final plat. Original bond was set on February 12, 2008 and is currently in the amount of 52,000.00.
REPORTS FOR DISCUSSION AND INFORMATION
• City Planner
• City Engineer
• City Attorney
COMMUNICATION FROM THE PLANNING COMMISSION MEMBERS