Fairview Planning Commission
June 12, 2018, Regular Meeting @ 7 p.m.
• Opening Prayer and Pledge
• Approval of Agenda
• Citizen Comments
(limited to the first five citizens to sign in and three minutes each)
• Approval of Minutes: May 8, 2018 – Regular Meeting
1. Conceptual Plan, Redbud Springs Subdivision. 12 Proposed Lots on 8.34 acres. Property located at 500 Highway 96 (Tax Map 022, Parcel 134.07). R-20 Zoning District. Property owned by Habitat for Humanity of Williamson County.
2. Development Plan/Site Construction Plans, Fernvale Springs, Phase Four. 36 Proposed Units on 5.46 acres. Property located off Fernvale Springs Way (Tax Map 042, Part of Parcel 63.00). RM-12 Zoning District. Property owned by McGehee Family Trust.
BONDS/LETTERS OF CREDIT
3. Heartland Reserve Subdivision – request to reduce the bond.
REPORTS FOR DISCUSSION AND INFORMATION
• City Planner
• City Engineer
• City Attorney
• City Manager