Fairview Planning Commission
October 9, 2018, Regular Meeting @ 7 p.m.
• Opening Prayer and Pledge
• Approval of Agenda
• Citizen Comments
(limited to the first five citizens to sign in and three minutes each)
• Approval of Minutes: September 11, 2018 – Regular Meeting
1. Western Woods Subdivision, Phase 4 – request for subdivision acceptance and reduction to a maintenance bond. 38 lots on 5.9 acres located along Wiley Circle, Spicer Court, and Colquitt Way. Property zoned RS-5 PUD.
2. Preliminary Plat/Development Plan, Otter Creek Estates. Five (5) proposed lots on 8.8 acres. Property located at 7329 Taylor Road (Tax Map 042, Parcel 77.00). RS-40, Single-Family Residential, Zoning District. Property owned by Tony Cavender.
3. Recommendation to the Board of Commissioners on the Rezoning of Property and Approval of Preliminary Master Development Plan, requested by Tony Cavender. 141 proposed lots on 111 acres. Property located along Cox Pike (Tax Map 043, Parcel 23.00). Current zoning district: RS-40; Proposed zoning district: R-20 PUD.
4. Recommendation to the Board of Commissioners on a Proposed Plan of Services to Accompany Resolution 32-18, A Resolution Calling for a Public Hearing on the Proposed Annexation of Territory into the City of Fairview by Owner Consent (Cheryl Bates) and Approving a Plan of Services (7344 Taylor Road; Tax Map 042, Parcel 77.01)
BONDS AND LETTERS OF CREDIT
5. Fairview Station, Phase 1 – irrevocable letter of credit in the amount of $300,000.00 to cover roads, sidewalks, storm drainage, and other improvements specified by the approved plans. Letter of credit will expire October 13, 2018.
6. Deervalley Downs, Phase 3 – performance bond in the amount of $250,000.00 to cover roads, sidewalks, storm drainage, and other improvements specified by the approved plans. Bond will expire October 30, 2018.
7. Cumberland Estates, Phase 2 – performance bond in the amount of $990,000 to cover roads, sidewalks, storm drainage, and other improvements specified by the approved plans. Developer is requesting a reduction in bond amount.
8. Request to set bond amount – Pepper Tree Cove, Phase 2.
9. Request to set bond amount – Subway Restaurant.
10. Request to set bond amount – Dollar General Retail Store.
REPORTS FOR DISCUSSION AND INFORMATION
• City Planner
• City Engineer
• City Attorney
COMMUNICATION FROM THE PLANNING COMMISSION MEMBERS